AKRoN Roofing prioritizes the safety of its workers and customers. We stand with you in this time of crisis and are actively playing our role to minimize this virus’s spread. Our professional team is fully aware of all COVID-19 safety protocols and implements them during their work. You can fully trust us with your safety concerns in this hard time as we also value our customers’ health
AKRoN Roofing ensures to educate its employees about the current COVID-19 situation and is strictly following safety protocols including
- Ensuring that our workers are wearing masks when interacting with our customers.
- Cleaning and disinfecting our tools and workplace periodically.
- Asking any of our employees to stay at home if they are feeling any symptoms.
- Promoting frequent handwashing using alcohol-based soaps.
- Encouraging respiratory etiquette such as covering the mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Ensuring that we maintain 6 feet or more distance from one another and our customers.
- Discouraging the use of using another worker’s tools and equipment without washing or disinfecting them first.
- Providing our workers with tissues, sanitizers, masks, and gloves.
- Reminding our employees to take safety measures at all times.
AKRoN Roofing ensures that our customers feel safe with our services. We are more concerned for your well-being and safety than our business. If you have any doubts, you can contact us with any of your queries.